Haba Squa Q10 30ml
- A proprietary blend of Squalane and HABA’s original Coenzyme Q10
- Penetrates deep into skin and provides a synergistic effect of the ingredients
- Provides skin elasticity and glow, leaving the skin well-moisturized and protected
- Boosts skin metabolism to support skin vitality and youthfulness from the inside
- Has more moisturizing effect than squalane alone
HABA SQUA Q10 is a proprietary blend of squalane oil and HABA’s original Coenzyme Q10. It penetrates deep into the skin and provides a synergistic effect of the ingredients for better skin conditioning. Squalane oil and Coenzyme Q10 blend seamlessly with the skin for excellent permeability, and work together with a beautifying synergistic effect. • What is Coenzyme Q10 - Coenzyme Q10 is one of the coenzymes produced by the human body. It is also called Vitamin Q because it is an oil-soluble vitamin. - Coenzymes aid the activity of enzymes. - Coenzymes are directly involved in the vital operation of energy-producing mitochondria in human cells. • Functions of Coenzyme Q10 - Enhance energy production. - Has an antioxidant effect by expelling free radicals (similar to Vitamin E) The body’s natural production of Coenzyme Q10 decreases with age. So it is important to supplement aging skin with topical Coenzyme Q10 applications like HABA’s Squa Q10.
SQUALANE (Protectant) UBIQUINONE (Antioxidant, Skin conditioning agent) TOCOPHEROL (Antioxidant, Skin conditioning agent, Protectant)
When skin is still wet after applying enough toner, take one (or a few) drops on palm and blends on palms. Then gently apply to entire face evenly, as if you wrap your face by both hands. * Same usage as Squalane. No need to use both together.